Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy 60th Birthday, JoAnne!

Yesterday, my long-time friend, JoAnne, turned 60.  We were going to celebrate her birthday last Saturday but she got sick.  So, today we partied, as most 60 year olds like to do.  We went out to eat, went to the movies and went to a couple stores.  We went to Big Boy's for the breakfast buffet then saw "Parental Guidance" which was very cute and funny.  I have known JoAnne since we were 15 years old.  Now that's what I call an "old" friend.  The picture at left is Joanne at my 60th birthday party.  Sure wish she could have had one!

Rachel stayed with Jess and Jessie said she had a good day.  I bought her some more Perler beads and shaped peg boards to use.  Thankfully, Rachel did some ironing today because Jess makes them faster than we can keep up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment