Thursday, January 24, 2013

It Doesn't Make Sense

It's 17 degrees outside, my feet and hands are very cold, the house is cool, and I'm ... eating ice cream!  Yup, doesn't make sense, but it is oh, so good!  Now my lips are cold, too!

I had Bible Study this morning then Chris J and I went to lunch at the Garden, which was just about empty.  My waitress friend, Heather, said that it's been like this all week due to the cold.  That's too bad.  Just before we were finished Jon walked in and after Chris left I went and sat down and visited with him.  Then I had a 1:30 meeting, got my tires pumped up at the Chrysler Dealer and to the post office.

We had Texas Toast French Toast for dinner tonight - something we havn't had in a very long time.  We enjoy breakfast for dinner.  We'll have to start doing this more often.

Jess had another great day.  The first half with Rachel, then the second half with Debbie.  They went to several stores as well as Meijer's for their weekly shopping trip.

The Garden Grill has the most delicious sandwich called the Garden Wrap.  It's nothing but sauteed veggies with melted mozzarella cheese in a toasted wrap.  I am going to try to duplicate it at home.  It most likely won't taste the same but I'm going to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment