Saturday, January 12, 2013

Too Many Projects At Once

I have too many projects going at the same time and it is just too much.  Today I had to concentrate on writing checks and getting them mailed.  I'm still working on Christmas stuff, Jessie's bedroom and Jessie's stuff down stairs and in her bedroom. I really should just concentrate on one project and get that one done. Wonder what I'll do tomorrow?

Jess and I went to the Post Office then Target for lunch and we bought some storage units to get all her stuff organized in the cabinets in the family room.  When we returned home Jess wanted to swing, so while she did that I picked up Memphis' poop.  Poop detail we call it, and boy was there alot!  Just what you needed to know, right?

I'm still working on getting pictures posted to this blog.  This is very frustrating, to say the least.  I sure wish there was a phone number I could call and ask someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment