Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still Organizing

We had our "Made To Crave" meeting again this morning.  Our time of sharing is always a highlight in the week.  Jon took me to lunch before I had an appointment.  On the way home I went to Target to return a too-big organizer drawer, Home Depot to return toggle bolts, Kohl's to buy some Food Saver bags (after all, I have a 30% off coupon!), and then post office.

My left knee and my right hip have hurt a great deal today.  I had to take pain medication and that didn't take it all away.  Do I ever sit down and just relax?  Of course not.  My dining room is a complete wreck with stuff all over the table, counter, folding table and the floor!  Progress IS being made.  Last night I got most of the Christmas boxes back in the closet.  I still have to take down the village before I can close that door for about 10 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment