Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Pictureless Blog

This is so annoying.  Not being able to post pictures.  Who wants to just read and not see pictures?  Not me.  I need pictures on my blog for my sake, at least.  Anyone have any clues?

I had my first Water Aerobics class of the year and I certainly felt it.  It's been about 3 weeks since the last class.  I was absolutely exhausted when I finished.  Our instructor is so fast that sometimes by the time I get the routine figured out she's on to the next one.  Oh, well, at least the object is just to keep moving.

Debbie brought Jess to the Gym and they spent quite awhile there.  I neglected to ask what they did, but I'm assuming they had a good time.  Before they got home I left to have lunch with Chris and Bill's cousin, Carol.  We had a nice chat catching up on what happened in our families over the holidays. 

All the ornaments are off the tree and packaged up for another year.  Maybe the tree will get taken down tomorrow.  Jon's home so he can help me put it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment