Sunday, January 13, 2013

Figuring Out Another Way Of Posting Pictures

Well, I still can't post pictures the way I have been doing them since I began blogging, but I've been trying different things.  Tonight I tried uploading them from Picasa Web Album.  It worked!  Thank you, Jesus, that I no longer have a pictureless blog.

This first picture goes with my January 5 blog.  Jessie showing off touching her nose with her tongue.

The second picture is from January 7 and my 17 cups of butternut squash.  After they were frozen in the containers I took them out the next day and used my food saver to seal them.  I really like that kitchen tool.

As a matter of fact, I cooked up almost 6# of home made baked chicken strips tonight.  We had some for dinner then I froze the rest and I will seal them in food saver bags tomorrow.  Last night I cooked up a 3# meatloaf, had it for dinner then froze individual pieces and sealed them this morning for future meals.

My final picture today is from yesterday when Jessie went swinging in her hammock swing ... January 12.  That doesn't happen very often in January, now does it?

Jess and I did not go to church last night because she wasn't being very nice and I just didn't want to put up with an incident at church.  I hope to listen to the sermon later this week on their podcast.  (I think that's what it is called.)

I rToday was a very nice day for both of us.  Jess enjoyed herself doing quite a few different things, as well as I did a little here and a little there.  Chris visited for a couple hours this afternoon.  Both kids are asleep right now. I'm on my way up stairs to do my Bible Study.  This is my personal quiet time ... from 10:00 until midnight.  I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I tried the tongue touching the nose thing with Katie! Turns out her "tongue motor planning" skills need work, but I don't think it would've made it to her nose! I love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete