Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rubbermaids

Rachel was with Jessie today and they had fun doing various projects.  They read stories, played a Disney game on tv, Jess worked on a mosiac treasure box and they made some Rocky Road bars, among other things.  Jacob spent the day here with Jon on the XBox.  This was his last day here for awhile, as he goes back to school this weekend. 

I woke with a headache again.  This has been for several days now.  It didn't disappear until the afternoon.  I spent the day working on packing rubbermaids for my friend, Lois.  For several years Bill and I were her "shipping agents", as we called ourselves.  When he was diagnosed with cancer and things began going downhill, her brother and sister-in-law took over for a year or more.  I've taken back the job, as they are heavily involved in other ministries through our church. 

I got 3 rubbermaids completely packed and I have several more to go.  I had to go to Home Depot and pick up more roughneck totes.  Tomorrow I need to spend the day finishing shopping for her in order to complete the other boxes.  It's alot of work, but I'm glad I'm able to have a part in missions, serving Lois and her ministry in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment