Saturday, January 5, 2013

Can You Touch Your Nose With Your Tongue?

Jessie can.  Right after dinner she got it into her head that she needed to stick her tongue out as far as possible, wiggle it then touch her nose with her tongue.  She kept this up for a good 15 minutes.  It was cute for 2 minutes - that's about it.  She was having fun, though.  I took a picture but for some reason it won't upload to blogger tonight. 

Jon left early this morning, went to breakfast then spent the next several hours just being out and about.  Stopped at several stores - he needed to unwind from work this past week.  As he was coming in the door, Jess and I left to go to the post office and drive thru McDonald's then to the K9 store for food for Memphis.

Jon took his tree down tonight.  The living room is back to "normal".  I still have my tree, a nativity set, the "Heavenly Hosts" on the wreath and a village to put away.  I needed to do Jessie's paperwork this afternoon/evening before I can make a big mess in my bedroom of all the Christmas stuff.  I was way behind in record keeping for her records, and I'm almost caught up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment