Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Water Aerobics

I tried water aerobics today even though my hip was still pretty painful.  I didn't do some of the moves that would give me more pain.  It didn't seem to help, and it didn't seem to cause me more pain.  However, by dinner time I was having a difficult time walking with my bum left knee and painful right leg/hip.  If you're reading this, I would appreciate prayer for the pain that I am having.  It is very debilitating. 

Debbie brought Jess to the pool for their outing today.  I am so thankful that Debbie will do this for Jessie.  It takes alot of work to take Jess to the gym, get her in her swimsuit, in the pool and constantly watch and play with her then get her a shower and redressed.  Especially when she has to do it for herself, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment