Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thank You For Your Prayers

I have had a much better physical day today than yesterday.  My knee has not given me any problems and the pain in my hip is minimal.  I've not done much walking, though, which is good.  I did quite a bit of paperwork.  Continue to pray as the Holy Spirit brings me to your mind.

Debbie took Jess out for almost the entire day.  Part of it was swimming, and Debbie said Jess seemed to have the best time she's ever had there.  She even walked out to the middle of the small pool that is at the end of the water slide!  I just looked at Debbie and politely said: "I believe you, but it's something that I'd have to see to believe."  NEVER has she even let go of the side of the pool, let alone walk to the middle!  Apparently 2 life guards also watched her - Debbie's witnesses! I'm thrilled and so proud of her accomplishment!

I had Stephen Ministry tonight and was the "guest" speaker.  I spoke on my faith and trust in God.  It went well, except that I began with a song that was important to my talk and my speaker wouldn't work.  I tried it before I left and it blasted me out of the room.  Twice I tried it and gave up.  When I went to supervision group I tried it again and ... it worked!  Someone did not want that song played.  It was "Need You Now", by Plumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment