Friday, January 25, 2013

A Plan B Day

I had my day planned out and exactly what I was going to do, and nothing has gone as I planned.  But that's OK, because I concentrated on people, not things.  Jon and I had breakfast out (Yes, we do go out alot, but we know how to count our points and eat the most for the least amount of money) then went to get gas in his Jeep, bank and post office.

Debbie took Jessie to breakfast then when they got home the dog trainer arrived.  We spent the next 1 1/2 hours talking about what we might be able to do with Memphis and Jessie.  It was a very informative and interesting visit.  I learned alot and I am looking forward to seeing if we can get Jessie to "work with" Memphis and claim some ownership, so to speak.  And, to get Memphis to "work with" Jessie.

It's 8:49 p.m. and I guess even though I didn't get one thing done I had set out to do, I better call it a day.  Wonder what kind of day tomorrow will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment