Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back To Bible Study

Bible Study began this morning for the New Year at Shepherd's Gate.  Instead of a Beth Moore study, we're doing one by Priscilla Shirer entitled, "He Speaks To Me .. Preparing To Hear From God".  I've never done a study by her, but those that have, said she's very good and her studies are interesting.  She is the daughter of Dr. Tony Evans.

Six of us gals went to lunch after study because I thought it was a good idea, and because we got done alot earlier than normal.  Later Dorene came to put in another shelf for me under the stairs and Debbie and Jessie left to grocery shop. 

Jon helped me take down the tree. Actually, I should say that Jon took the tree apart and packaged it up until next year.  I watched and held the door open to the garage for him.  Right now I'm overwhelmed because I have too many projects going at the same time.  My bedroom is still a disaster with stuff from the Christmas closet all over.  Rachel helped Jessie take the ornaments off her tree and most are in the box but some are on a table.  Her bed is still filled with all the books I need to go through.  Now all the stuff is out of the understairs closet to put in this new shelf and reorganize.  Tomorrow I have to zip tie, tape and get the rubbermaids to the post office and write out checks.  We'll see what gets done when I write tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment