Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Crummy Physical Day For All

Jessie didn't have a very good day.  She apparently had stomach cramps.  People who have Down Syndrome tend to have a high pain threshold, so we don't know when she's in pain unless its severe.  Today she laid on the couch, kept drawing up her legs and didn't look well.  She felt well enough late this afternoon to have her hair cut, and she's doing much better tonight. 

I went to Physical Therapy for my arm and did OK with the exercises and the ultra sound always makes my arm feel great.  However, as the therapist was wiping the goo off my arm she rubbed just the "right" spot and I hollered.  It's been hurting worse ever since.  Bummer.  Jon and I met for lunch and I had a patty melt.  When I got home I felt like I was drugged.  I sat on the couch and slept for 2 hours!  It took me a good half hour to "wake up", so to speak. 

Jon's back was doing great until he had a 3-day stint.  Then today he worked in his garden pulling out dead plants and moving dirt.  He needed a pain pill tonight.

All three of us are a physical wreck.  Other than that, everything else is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment