Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jessie's Mixed Up Day

Debbie wasn't able to work today because of a severe migrane.  Rachel had to leave earlier than normal for an oral French test at school, and brought Jess to Bible Study earlier than normal so Lois and I left before the small group began.  We were home for about 45 minutes when Jane came and took Jess to lunch while I went to another Stephen Ministry meeting.  When I got home, Jane left, I was home for about a half hour then Jess went with me for PT.  She did well there because there was only one other patient in the room and one of the workers played ball with her.  Then, she spotted skeletal parts on the window sills (hand, spines, etc.) and became aggitated and called them mummies!  She was upset about Halloween for the next hour.  However, considering her mixed up day, she did pretty good with it all.  Usually when her schedule is changed, she doesn't adapt well.



No comments:

Post a Comment