Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday

Rachel was here for Jessie today because she didn't have class at school.  They read books, worked in a sticker book, swept the dining room floor and dusted a bit.  Jess even took a little nap. 

It was time to have my hair cut and colored.  I always enjoy just sitting quietly while Veronica works on my hair.  The best part is being under the dryer.  My mom used to have one of the dryers like she has - the big half globe that fits over your head.  It's nice and warm and cozy under there.  I went to a couple stores when I finished then had PT at 3:15 p.m. 

I'm working on getting my house straightened up as I have the Stephen Minister ladies coming tomorrow night for our 5th get together. 

I was able to talk to Debbie tonight!  It was SOOO good to hear her voice.  She's doing a bit better.  Visitors are now welcome for a short visit.  She said that she just can't get up and dance.  I hope to be able to go tomorrow and visit her.  Jess talked to her on the phone tonight, too, and that helped Jess alot.  Just hearing her voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment