Friday, October 18, 2013

Shopping With Jess


Well, I'm doing my best in keeping up with Jessie's schedule myself.  Rachel was pretty sick with either a cold or allergies, so she didn't come today.  Jon and I took Jessie out to breakfast, because that's what Friday's are ... breakfast out day.  From there I took her grocery shopping.  I used the amigo and she pushed the cart behind me.  What a trip.  Can you tell from the look on her face what a wonderful time she is having?  I tried to focus on what was in front of me, making her follow me.  Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.  There were alot of shoppers in Meijer's, and quite a few toddlers.  None were noisy, but Jess got worked up anyway, expecting them to.  I ignored her and didn't play into her feelings.  She even scanned all items.  She does a really good job of that. 
Tonight was our Ladies Cupcake Social at church.  I think there were around 35/40 women who came out to get to know others, laugh, have fun and eat cupcakes.  It turned out well. Thanks goes to Jon for taking care of Jess tonight.  Both were asleep when I arrived home.   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment