Sunday, October 6, 2013

Yeah! Three Cheers For Me!

I finished my paperwork !!!   I am up-to-date on Jessie's recordings and my check book.  Now I just have to file it all away.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Jess and I met Di and Randie for breakfast then went back to their house to see all the renovations they have done - a "new" office for Diane and a "new" family room for them.  As always, it looked really nice.  When we left, Jess and I went to JoAnn Fabrics to look around.  By the time we checked out, I was almost ready to "check out" myself.  Being in the store today was just too much for Jess.  She was VERY loud and kept hanging on to my sore arm.  She also wanted to buy out the store.  I kept putting her off and telling her we'd put it on her Christmas list.  I was going to go to FCS's but that would have put both of us over the edge, so we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment