Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Early Morning PT

What was I thinking when I scheduled a 9:15 PT appointment?  I should know better than to schedule an early morning anything.  I don't get up well.  I hurt and, well I hurt.  I think I rate a 9:15 a.m. PT appointment right up there with Water Aerobics at 9 a.m.  At least I'm done with Water Aerobics until after my surgery and PT - maybe I can go back in January.  I'll have to really motivate myself, though, because putting on a bathing suit (with clothes on top, of course!) and going out in cold, blustery winter weather isn't high on my list of things to do early in the morning, either.

Rachel was with Jess today and they spent time outside with Jess in her hammock.  They also went for a drive.  I met Jon for breakfast after PT then he went his way and I went mine - straight to Kohl's.  I needed a new watch band.  Did I get one?  Absolutely.  I also got alot more since I had a 30% off coupon.  As I stopped to look at this and that, I could almost hear Bill say: "Just keep walkin!"  Today would have been one of those days where he would have just rolled his eyes when I came in the door with 2 large bags.  And, now I have to go back because I received $30.00 in Kohl's bucks and my 30% coupon overlaps for a couple days.  Gotta get the most for the least!  If I plan it right, I can walk out of the store with a bagful and owe nothing. 

I spent the rest of the day preparing for Stephen Ministry, as I was facilitating our Continuing Ed tonight.  Both kids are now in bed and I'm on my way up, too!  Pleasant dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I discovered a couple years ago that KOHLS honors EXPIRED Kohls bucks too. CHECK

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I receive a 15% or 20% coupon I am always willing to wait - till that coveted 30% coupon comes! Then the shopping time is on!! lol

    ReplyDelete