Saturday, October 19, 2013

Congratulations Adam and Jessica !!!

Jess and I went out to a late breakfast this morning for something to do.  We went to Dimitris and both had French toast, bacon and hot tea.  The waitress handed us our bills earlier but when we went to go to the counter to pay for them, she asked for them back.  Apparently a man paid for our meal!  Wow!  I was so stunned, I forgot to tell them to say "Thank You" to the man.  
 
When we got home I just rested all afternoon.  I was supposed to go to the wedding of Adam and Jessica's this afternoon but because it was raining and cold, I decided to just go to the reception at Monte Carlo.  Having surgery in a couple weeks I didn't want to take the chance of getting sick.  Very wimpy of me. 
 
Adam and Jessica were scheduled to be married in August, but she got Legionnaire's Disease and almost died.  I was told that it was a very emotional wedding ceremony - happy weepy!  The receiption was fun and if my knee was better, I would have dragged Diane out to the dance floor to at least do the chicken dance!  I never could get Bill out to the dance floor.   

No comments:

Post a Comment