Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shopping Again

Rachel watched Jess while I went to Bible Study then brought her to me around 11:15 a.m.  When we were finished with our small group, Jess and I went to Ocean Breeze for lunch (Jessie's request) then Meijer's for groceries.  No silly faces today - she was pretty good - only clobbered the back end of the electric amigo 4 times, but, hey.  That's not too bad.  At least it wasn't anyone else's back end.  I unloaded all the groceries and Jess took them all out of their bags.  She was a good helper today.

I was pooped when we got home so I sat down with my feet up and finished a book I was reading.  At one point, Jess jumped up, hollered something and ran over to me and took the blanket that I had laid next to me and covered me up with it and said, "Forgot!", which meant that I had forgotten to cover myself with the blanket.  That was nice.  She even made sure my toes were covered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment