Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Games Afoot or Holmes For The Holidays

Tonight Lois and I went out to TGI Friday's for dinner then went to Meadowbrook to see ... "Holmes For The Holidays".  It was very good.  We both laughed so hard.  I had to take my glasses off several times to wipe my eyes.  A couple of times I joined in with several other audience people and screamed.  I'm sure the guy sitting next to me didn't appreciate it, but, oh, well!  A very pleasant evening.

It was another fast day.  Jon had a 9:00 a.m. eye dr. appointment, Rachel watched Jessie until 11:00 when she went to school, and I went to Bible Study with Lois.  I had an hour or so at home to start some wash before PT.  After that I took a short nap then got ready to go out.  Jon and Jess had a good afternoon and evening together.  He made them breakfast, which is always a hit with Jess. 

Oh, yes!  Debbie was able to come home today!  That is GREAT news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment