Friday, October 11, 2013

Harvest Decorations

Jess and Debbie had their breakfast out morning along with some grocery shopping at Meijer's.  Jon worked and I spent the morning doing some decorating, and paperwork before I met my good friend, Janet, for lunch in Romeo.  We haven't seen one another for a very long time and it was great seeing her and getting caught up on life.  We used to work together at Morgan Elementary. 

I visited Chris at her work on the way home, bought Memphis food since he wasn't going to have breakfast if I didn't stop and get some, and the post office.  After Debbie left Jess and I decorated a little for Harvest.  I really like to make my home "season appropriate", so to speak.  I enjoy decorating - Bill used to love it. 

For something different tonight, Jess and I picked up Debbie and we were going to go to Pita Pit for dinner.  As she was getting in the van, she noticed the parachuting airplane over head so we headed to the hanger two miles north and watched 8 parachutists land.  Several of them were tandem.  Jess was pretty excited about that.  Me, too.  Many, many years ago, I had wanted to learn to parachute.  I'd still do it today if I wasn't so out of shape, and libel to break or injure something important.  We finally ended up at the Pita Pit.  After we took her home, we went to Michael's to shop a bit.  That was really different, as we rarely are out at dark.  Their fall stuff is 70% off, and I got a few things to decorate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment