Sunday, October 13, 2013

Prayer Warriors Needed

I didn't blog last night because our internet was down.  I didn't think to do it on my iPad with 4G, so tonight I'll tell you about our day yesterday.  However, I have an urgent prayer request for those of you who would pray, even for someone you don't know ...

Jessie's aide, and my good friend Debbie, was injured yesterday in a freak accident.  She was bike riding and stopped to see skydivers land near her house.  (Just the night before Jess, Debbie and I watched them, too, from the van.)  Unfortunately, one of the skydivers spun out of control, hitting a tree, then Debbie.  She is in the hospital with a collapsed lung, a concussion and 5 broken ribs.  She's in pretty rough shape.  Unfortunately, the skydiver died in the accident.   Prayers needed for physical, as well as emotional healing for Debbie.

This is the ripple of life.  I do not know what to do, other than continue to TRUST God that He has everything under control.  Debbie is Jessie's primary care giver (beside Jon and I, of course) and I do not have anyone I can hire at the moment to take her place until she is able to return. My total knee replacement surgery is in 3 weeks and I was counting on Debbie to help Jess through the time when I am not here, as well as when I come home.  So, when you pray for Debbie and the family of the man who died, please remember Jessie.  She is very upset about Debbie not being here and it is another loss and adjustment.  I need God's guidance.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment