Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday

Jon had an early morning appointment, went to breakfast, Barnes and Noble, then came home and worked around the house.

After breakfast Jess played on her iPad and I wrote out checks and did several loads of wash.  We left late for lunch and Jess' preference today was Subway, which was fine with me.  For some reason I had a really bad headache today.  Part migraine.  Not sure where that came from but I'm much better tonight.  Jess also had Speech this afternoon and Cheryl, her teacher, said she was so excited because Jess was able to say several words much clearer.  The "n" and "k" sounds. 

I've tried to change my prayers requests (on the right of this blog) but for some reason it won't allow me to save.  I was just going to put the prayer request on there for Debbie.  She will most likely be in the hospital this entire week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment