Saturday, October 5, 2013

Another Outing For Jess

I had a great start to my day - I slept in until 9:45!  And, I woke feeling half-way decent.  Usually I don't wake well.  Jess slept in until 7:45 a.m., which is unusual for her, too.  We ate our breakfast, I did paperwork (never ending) and then we went to the post office, Walgreen's McDonald's drive thru then Kohl's to pay my bill.  I also made Jess walk around the store with me.  By the time we finished, she was clammy - a good indication of being in stress, so we came right home. 

Last night when I mentioned that she did really well at the Ladies' Sing, I didn't tell you that she had her arm tightly around my neck, her head on my shoulder and her cheeks were beet red.  She was out of her comfort zone, but SHE DID IT without a melt down.   

I spent the rest of the day doing paperwork, working on a new SM Resource (Library) cart, and being with Jess.  The paperwork isn't finished, but I have a great start.  Maybe I'll finish tomorrow.  I can always hope.  Jess did her usual - iPad, Apples 2 Apples cards and beads.  Jon had a good day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment