Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome Brenda!

Today Jess and I spent quite a bit of time with Brenda, Jessie's new aide for Tuesday's.  Although she doesn't have any of her paperwork or classes done, we hope that she will be able to get them done and start in a couple of weeks.  We went to the MTRC and Jessie showed her the cabana rooms and the pool.  Brenda will be making sure Jessie has alot of physical activity on Tuesday's, especially swimming when she can.

When ever I go on vacation, I try to get my house in order.  Paper piles are cleaned up or taken care of.  House cleaned, etc.  I've been doing the same thing since I'll be out of commission for several weeks.  I have numerous piles that need to be taken care of before next Wednesday, or the piles need to be made neater.  One small pile was taken care of this afternoon.  Only about 10 to go.

2 comments:

  1. those piles never seem to go away. Glad you are getting some more help with Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would feel comfortable e-mailing me (located at bottom of blog), I will answer more of your questions. I enjoy your comments to me. Thanks! And, the prayers, too!

    ReplyDelete