Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Got Unexpectedly Blessed Today

Lois and I hit the cold waters at 9:00 a.m. this beautiful fall morning and worked out for an hour before heading to the hot tub.  My favorite spot.  We made a stop at Kroger's because we're having a Bible Study Luncheon in the morning and when I dropped her off, I drove thru McDonald's for a quick, cheap lunch.  When I got to the window to pay, I was informed that my bill had already been taken care of by someone several cars ahead.  Wasn't that nice?  Even though my bill was only $4.02, I was thrilled to think that someone cared enough to bless others.

Rachel brought Jessie to the pool and Debbie took over after water aerobics.  Jess had a wonderful time there today and had to be asked to come out after an hour and a half!  That is great news.  It seems that Jessie will even do more in the smaller deep pool if Debbie doesn't go in with her.  She even goes to the middle of the pool, not hanging on to anything.  I sure would like to see her do this, as she's never done that in my presence. 

I took a short nap on the deck when I got home.  It was so relaxing being out there hearing the wind in the trees, birds chirping, and a few barking dogs.  I had PT at 2:30 for my shoulder, did paperwork when I arrived back home, fixed a quick dinner for Jess and I then went back to church for a SM Supervision Group Facilitator's "refresher course".  Jess is still downstairs so I need to end this blog and get her upstairs to bed.  I have a grocery list to make for Jessie tomorrow, and I need to re-study one of the days of our Bible Study because I'm leading it in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment