Monday, October 21, 2013

Jessie's Day With Jane

Jessie had a great morning and early afternoon with Jane.  They ate breakfast together then Jane took Jess out for a couple hours.  They drove through McDonald's and brought it back to eat.  So, Jessie's Girl's Day Out was with Jane and not Mom today.

I had some work at church to do then went out to lunch with 3 other ladies.  I went to the post office and finally made it through construction traffic to get back home.  Yesterday it took me 10 minutes to go less than 1 mile.  I'll be so glad when they are finished with widening Van Dyke, that's for sure.

I did several loads of wash, interviewed and hired a part time worker for Jessie and worked on Stephen Ministry stuff.  Jon finished a 3-day stretch and he said that on the whole, it was a good 3 days. 

I was able to talk to Debbie this afternoon.  She's still in quite a bit of pain and can't use her arms very much, but healing is happening.  Jon, Jess and I are planning on visiting her in the morning.  I can't wait to see her, that's for sure.  I'm sure Jess is, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment